ANSIGARDEN CONTENT LICENSE AGREEMENT
LAST UPDATED: November 2016
This is a license agreement between you and ANSIGARDEN that explains how you can use the BBS Themes and ANSi artworks that you buy from ANSIGARDEN.
By downloading content from ANSIGARDEN, you accept the terms of this agreement.
- This is a Non-exclusive License. A Non-Exclusive license grants the licensee (you) the right to use the downloaded material restricted to the conditions explained below, but means that the licensor (ANSIGARDEN) remains free to exploit, sell and license the same material and to allow any number of other licensees to also exploit it;
- You’re allowed to use, adapt and modify the material in order to customize it for one Bulletin Board Systems (BBS);
- If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute or resale the modified material;
- You may not sell or use the material for commercial purposes;
- You may not share or redistribute the material in any medium or format;
- You may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of our products, modified or unmodified. All products are property of ANSIGARDEN and it’s artists;
- You may not use the content in more than one BBS (you have to purchase the same content once more in order to make another project with the same design).
No Other Warranties. The content is provided “as is” without representation, warranty or condition of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied representations, warranties or conditions of merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. ANSIGARDEN does not represent or warrant that the content will meet your requirements or that its use will be uninterrupted or error free.